A few things are required.
- Greg Edwards Data sheet.
- Detail photos, personal and from ARDP from Keiren Ryan models.
- ILM detail kits (which, unfortunately are currently unavailable but I have them).
- Trainorama RTR RU's which are also currently unavailable but also, I have them.
- Sergent Couplers
- Keiran Ryan's Brake rigging etch part no. KRM HO 006.
- P87 36" axles 0.944" length from NWSL part no. 37668-1
- Click HERE for prototype description.
I may use the chain I am not sure
15 of the kits have been washed and drilled and the W irons have been folded and soldered. I am still waiting the correct wheels to arrive.
The W iron etches aren't perfect as there is a bit of filing and drilling to do to get them right, but this is outlined in the instructions. I have also cleaned off the undesirable bits from the Traino bodies as per the ILM instructions. I have a plan of attack in my head for this but will see how things pan out, things always change and mistakes are always made but hopefully good karma will prevail.
I will keep things as up to date as I can, cya.